I may not have a lot of readers, but my aviation blog is still the #1
search result for the phrase "land and hold short" on Google, pushing
aside more worthy pages like ones from AOPA and the FAA that actually
talk about land and hold short operations (oops!).  I guess it's
because other parts of my sites are heavily linked to, mainly due to
SAX.

  http://www.megginson.com/blogs/lahso/

As long as we're on the topic of Google, FlightGear is either #3 or #4
for the phrase "flight simulator", depending on whether you count the
initial hits on Microsoft as one or two.  Only MSFS (and Microsoft
Combat Simulator) and the flightsim.com web site come ahead of us.
X-Plane barely makes it onto the bottom of the first page, and Elite
is not on the first page at all (thank god -- I had to suffer through
that piece of garbage during my IFR training).

All the best,

David

--
http://www.megginson.com/