Erik Hofman writes

Innis Cunningham wrote:
Hi All
Could someone who uses FGRUN to start FG confirm
that the 172 fullscreen hi res Cessna starts at night
with the panel upside down and no scenery even
if you have noon selected in FGRUN.

The fullscreen Cessna is supposed to start without the scenery. I don't know why the panel i upside down though.

Seeing this is probably the first aircraft a new user will try what a great advert.A panel that is upside down in the middle of the night with no engines running and no obvious way of getting them started. I mean if the idea is to discourage people from using FG I could not think of a better way. Reading all the other threads currently runing talking about making FG user friendly and the new version has this.At least the 737 works maybe it should be the default aircraft and then when people have mastered it they can move onto something more difficult like the 172.

Cheers
Innis
Erik