-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Drew
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 3:29 PM
To: FlightGear developers discussions
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] ver. 0.9.8 run-time error using VisualC++

I compiled the version 0.9.8 release of flightgear using Fredric's
project files, and I get the following error.

Debug Assertion Failed!

File: isctype.c
Line: 68

Expression: (unsigned)(c + 1) <= 256

A brief online search mentioned something along the lines of Windows'
using a signed character type causing a problem.  Any idea what can be
causing this?

I tried compiling the source without the _DEBUG preprocessor flag, but
that didn't seem to change anything.  I may not have done this
correctly, though, as I'm new to Visual Studio.

Thanks,
Drew