Hello David,

I just compiled the new Atlas-version on my Linux-Box (Debian 3.1) and it works great. I have had no compile-problems and the maps are looking very nice. With the new version I am able to visit foreign airports without additionnel enroute and approach charts. Great.

One question I have: With the left key,I am able to move around on
the map. But then I destroy the flight track. Is it a bug or just a missing feature ?

The only thing I am missing is the multiplayer capability. Last week I flew with my daughter, each on a Linux box. But it was very difficult to fly together. Then I wanted to use atlas to have an overview, where we are. But that doesn't work. I would be great to have to ports where atlas is listening.

Kind regards

Hans-Georg