Hi,

I am trying to compile FlightGear 09 on a Mac OS X. I got plib, and
SimGear installed fine. But FlightGear won't perform the autogen.sh
correctly. For some reason it doesn't generate the config.sub files
necessary for ./configure.

When i run ./configure i get: configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
and the reason for that is that config.sub isn't there.

Autogen.sh creates links for config.sub and others for SimGear, but
not for FlightGear.

I read some posts on this list from other people who had the same
problem, but no one had a solution. Anyone have any ideas what i can
try?

Thank you,

Felix