Curtis L. Olson wrote:
> Hmmm, for myself (linux) these things were working correctly until
> just very recently (the last week or few days.)  I wonder if the
> changes to Nasal surrounding it's concept of 0 vs. false has broken
> portions of the script in controls.nas?

I kinda doubt it.  The bugs that were fixed were about string constant
conversion and not runtime behavior, and were pretty obviously wrong.
It would be pretty pathological to have code that actually depended on
that behavior.

The bug was that string constants (e.g. "1.2") could be folded
together into the same constant when they were numerically equal
(e.g. it comes out as "1.20" at runtime).  By definition, this
wouldn't affect anything that used the constants as numbers or
booleans.  Melchior discovered the issue when doing string output.

Andy