I wrote:
> >4. I have a warning on a non standard extension used on
> >    naRef array[];
>
> This one is new, but I honestly thought it was a standard C89 feature.
> Can you post the warning?  Or is there a #pragma I can use to turn it
> off?

I just looked it up.  This one is actually a C99 feature, not C89.  If
MSVC (or the SGI or Sun compilers) doesn't support it, I can use a
slightly more complicated variant by declaring it as an array of one
member and diddling the allocation math.

I strongly suspect that it does work, though, since your compiler
called it a "non-standard* extension" and not a parse error.  In which
case it ought to be sufficient to find the #pragma that disables the
warning.

* Which is silly, because what is ISO C99 if not a standard? :)

Andy