Vivian Meazza wrote:

Drew wrote

Ah...that's alright, I'll just stick with what I have.  I was told it
was a few mouse clicks, and it's already taken more of my time that
it's worth.  All I'm really trying to do is draw a black rectangle.

Thanks for your help.

No problem, pity you can't make it work - it really is a boon during development. But you are right not to waste time on it.

V.

I have another probleme with wincvs.
In the list of files in the explorer nearly all files have an 'unknown' state. So i don't have the diff choice when I right click on them.
I've tried an update with the command line but that does not chance anything. Its a fresh install of wincvs 2.x but I had the same with the 1.3.

Harald.