Erik Hofman wrote:

> All these patches have been committed now. I still have to look into the
> -pthread issue.

Oh, there's no hurry !
This weekend I replaced the Sparc20 on my internet gateway with an
Ultra2. While I successfully renewed the whole OS core for the 64-bit
architecture (kernel, kernel modules, core shared libs and system
utilities, maintenance updates, patches) I somehow managed to break the
development environment.

As I slept very little the past two nights (I heavily mis-estimated the
required effort) I feel I'd better leave the box as-is for at least few
days ....  :-/

Martin.