Josh Babcock wrote:
> Gerard ROBIN wrote:
>
>>Le vendredi 03 juin 2005 à 19:42 -0400, Josh Babcock a écrit :
>>

>>>Josh Babcock wrote:
>>

>>>OK, model's done, same address. Now I'm going to do the animation XML.
>>>If I'm really cool I'll be able to make the wind ribbon look good.
>>>Otherwise, just controls and control surfaces.
>>>
>>>Also, I didn't know what the rudder pedals looked like, so I left them
>>>out. I would assume that it's just a stick on a pivot which would be
>>>super easy to add. I'm not sure about historical accuracy though. Of
>>>course, the entire inside of the cockpit is a WAG anyway. Thoughts?
>>>
>>>Josh
>>>

>>Oh, it is better and better,
>>Only a little PB with "texture wood-dark"  which crashed my fgfs, solved
>>by a read write of that texture in Gimp.
>>AND may be Colditz need to be scaled, it seems very tall.
>

> I'll take a look at the textures. Yes, it needs to be scaled. I forgot I
> modeled it in feet, it needs to be put into meters.
>
> Josh

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

All done. Production version of the model at
http://jrbabcock.home.comcast.net/flightgear/colditz/colditz.tgz

This includes a set file and a whole new Models directory. The only
thing that needs to be done is put an AC_VRP in the jsbsim file to make
sure the model is centered properly. I will let Steve do that so I don't
have to muck with anymore of his files. Besides, I don't know where the
CG is.

Josh