>>It's alpha and beta.
>>
>>in radians:
>>
>>aero/alpha-rad
>>aero/beta-rad
>>
>>in degrees:
>>
>>aero/alpha-deg
>>aero/beta-deg
>>
>>Jon
>>

>>>OK, I'm trying to find what the air velocity relative to the fuselage of
>>>a jsbsim plane is. I'm pretty sure the info is in
>>>/fdm/jsbsim/atmosphere, but I don't know which values are which.
>>>Ultimately this will be used to make a ribbon indicate the wind. If I'm
>>>cool, I will be able to make it flap faster as the speed increases.
>>>Any help?

>>2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d
>>

> OK, got it working. On another note, are interpolation tables supposed
> to work everywhere factor tags do? They don't for spin animations, which
> would be handy for me right now.
>
> Josh

> 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d

Hmm, it appears that these only show the aircraft's angles relative to
it's own velocity vector. I also need to sum in the crosswind so that I
get the angles relative to the air mass. I know I not getting this
because when I land and switch the weather to "thunderstorm" the ribbon
doesn't move. Anybody know where I can find the wind angles relative to
the aircraft?

Josh