I am trying to project a texture on the scenario background. A priori everything is setup correctly and the code should
work but at the end I only get a projection on the screen space.
picture here : http://sites.estvideo.net/tipunch/flightgear/shadow/fgfs-screen-044.jpg It's the leftmost texture from the bottom of the screen that should be projected on the ground. I added a diagonal line to clearly see that there is no perspective on the screen projection.
If someone is courageous enought the code is here :
http://sites.estvideo.net/tipunch/flightgear/shadow/shadowmap.cxx <= new file http://sites.estvideo.net/tipunch/flightgear/shadow/shadowmap.hxx <= new file http://sites.estvideo.net/tipunch/flightgear/shadow/render.diff <= patch for render.cpp
use an external view.

Harald.