Hi Melchior,

There was one thing I forgot to mention.  In that animation.diff patch file you
also have an unrelated change that does some clamping in the material
animation.   I understand the logic behind this,  but the typical behavior (the
way the translationn values are handled further down the line) is the texture
wraps at > 1.0 and < 0.0.  IIRC, this behavior is essential in some of the 747
panel stuff.

I haven't tested this myself,  but thought I'd give you a heads up in case
there's a problem lurking in that particular change.

Thanks,

Jim