Gerard Robin wrote:
Le mardi 14 juin 2005 à 10:13 +0200, Erik Hofman a écrit :

Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

Water isn't the only other material that should be modelled. There are also other materials such as grass and soil. Right now, I can take a short cut across the grass in any airport without concern, and these sort of behaviours should bring some consequences. =)

True, that's why I added the numbers for rolling-friction and bumpiness in the materials.xml file for every coverage.

 Yes it is very useful,i have made some modifications according to my
needs, especially for water . These parameters give a wide range of
possibility.

If you think some numbers are (way) off, please sent corrections to me. Most numbers where rough estimates without any testing.

Erik