Hi all,

I managed to finally get control of flightgear using a joystick and
the native-ctrls format from simulink.  IT FLIES!!!!!  at least
almost...  Just have one thing I couldn't sort out... that was the
throttle.  It seems to be acting digital,    ie. at certain instants,
based on the position of the slider, the throttle is either zero or
one.  I checked the data being sent from simulink and its fine...
its scaled properly from zero to one.  But for some reason, flightgear
will set the throttle to either one or zero.  Any ideas on how I could
solve this?

Thanks for building such a great sim guys... I enjoy working with it!!!