On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 19:14:06 +0200, Harald wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> eagle monart wrote:
>

> > other problem is about strange rectangles in sim... I ve the same
> > problem even in 0.9.8 release compile.. i can see these rectangles
> > almost everywhere  in clouds , on the sea and on the  ground.
> > here some screens
> > http://www.geocities.com/fgscreens/fgfs-screen-011.jpg
> > http://www.geocities.com/fgscreens/fgfs-screen-002.jpg
> > http://www.geocities.com/fgscreens/fgfs-screen-005.jpg
> >
> First time I see that, could it be a problem in the texture file ?
>
> Harald.

..I saw all but http://www.geocities.com/fgscreens/fgfs-screen-005.jpg,
on 005, Geocities whines "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!

The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
transfer. Visit our help area for more information."

..did I miss anything important, or is it the same rectangles?

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: