Hi,

On Mittwoch 29 Juni 2005 08:45, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> hmm... I have tried removing, purging and reinstalling everything related
> to Mesa, but the error message about RenderTexture is still there.
>
> Mathias is the only other person who has the same problem as I have, and
> he/she is also using the r200 driver:
> http://baron.flightgear.org/pipermail/flightgear-devel/2005-June/037272.htm
>
> I guess something in RenderTexture.cpp is incompatible with Radeon driver?
Note that I get the same error with ati's binary driver!

I went to a computer store last week and bought a radeon 9800 since they sold
that one out. Installed the ati driver hoped to see clouds and shadows. No
joy, apart from the fact that you need to dig for patches to the kernel
driver before you can compile and even then I still cannot shut down X
cleanly. I get a kernel oops ...

   Greetings

          Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]