On 12 Jul 2005, at 03:14, Paul Kahler wrote:

I'm looking to build FGFS on FC4-x86_64. I looked at the instructions
reasonable, but I can't just "yum install plib". Is there a repository
with a suitable package? A link to instructions on using non-standard
repositories would also be helpful ;-)

(and search for plib)

But for simgear / flightgear, you need to build following the instructions on the website; also if you want to run a CVS version of plib (to get bugfixes), then obviously you can't use the fedora-extras version.

If someone here is building simgear / flightgear packages and providing a custom repo, I've never seen it mentioned.

H&H
James
--
The real enemy is the gramophone mind, whether or not one agrees with the record that is being played at the moment.