Mathias

> Hi,
>
> this is a very good idea IMO.
> I was thinking about a very similar approach but never had the time and
> not
> yet the actual need to follow that.
>
> If you do something like that, you might take care for the MATHWORKS guys
> which use the network code like it is at the moment. So one will need
> probably some compatibility mode here.

Before we do any rework of the MP code, it works as is in 0.9.8 (with some
bugs), but it is fundamentally broken in CVS. In cvs the received aircraft
are displayed close to the observer, rather than in their proper locations.
It works OK in 0.9.8. Melchior suggested this was something to do with one
of your recent updates, but I haven't rolled back to establish if this is
the case.

Vivian