Hi Curt,

I am one week late but here are the pics that I hope will help you to help me
;-)

http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/horizontal_fov.JPG [17 Ko]
http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/vertical_fov.JPG [19 Ko]

http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/horizontal_fov_front.JPG [17 Ko]
http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/vertical_view_front.JPG [14 Ko]

http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/horizontal_fov_side.JPG [19 Ko]
http://paxettepaxou.free.fr/fg/vertical_fov_side.JPG [15 Ko]

As I told you in my last mail, I have a cylindrical projection and the point of
view is not centered in the cylinder. I have three asymetric frustums
(vertically and horizontally asymetric).

I really hope it will help you to help me.

Thanks

David