Would it be good if both ATC and chat message could be in some sort
of text area box so you have the history and you could scroll back and
stuff?

    Also I'm wondering if the server should take control of who's logged
on and off. At the moment the client is taking care of that by adding a
player if it gets udp packets that it doesn't already know about, and
removing player if it hasn't got anymore packets from a player with a
timeout.

    I was thinking that way we could show logon/logoff message in the
multiplay window. Now it's some sort of a multiplay event window, rather
than only for chat messages.