Thanks for the responses Vivian and Curtis,

In Future I Will use Plain Text, my Appologies ...

OK, Setup and what I'm Doing,

I Just tried it now again, while writing this message so you can check the
logs for the past 5 min's or so, I've been thying this most of the day, but
with no success.

I'm using the guest username and password as described on the Web Page.

I'm running Windows XP Professional operating System, Eclipse IDE as my Dev
Environment, I Currently have 5 other cvs repositories,( 1 local and 3 on
the Net codehaus.org, objectweb.org, and sourceforge.net).

My IP Address is 198.54.42.106 which my alternate is 198.54.42.107, we have
a 256K line, connection is via a PIX Firewall.
Host name is NEVILLE_HP, and it takes about 5 seconds after clicking connect
to get the message.

No Outgoing ports are blocked at this time and limited ports are allowed in.

No Virus on my system, I Update regularely, using Norton corporate Edition.

Disk space I Also thought might be a problem so I Cleared up some space
(Currently I've got about 3.5G Free).

I Think that's about it...

Thanks in Advance for the Help.

Neville

PS: Sorry about not using plain text originally.