OK, I can't figure this one out. The object VertNeedle behaves as I
would expect, swinging through a 40deg arc, but the object HorizNeedle
spins clear around in a circle several times as I roll past the ILS
transmitter. What am I missing? These animations look the same to me.
There will be an update posted soon, so anyone who wants to see this
will be able too. I'm not sure when Melchior will be able to get it into
CVS though, I believe he is away on vacation.

Josh

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>

 <path>jrb-wbd-bli.ac</path>

 <animation>
  <name>VertTransform</name>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>VertNeedle</object-name>
  <property>instrumentation/nav[0]/heading-needle-deflection</property>
  <factor>1</factor>
  <min>-20</min>
  <max>20</max>
  <center>
   <x-m>0</x-m>
   <y-m>0</y-m>
   <z-m>0.03</z-m>
  </center>
  <axis>
   <x>1</x>
   <y>0</y>
   <z>0</z>
  </axis>
 </animation>

 <animation>
  <name>HorizTransform</name>
  <type>rotate</type>
  <object-name>HorizNeedle</object-name>
  <property>instrumentation/nav[0]/gs-needle-deflection</property>
  <factor>1</factor>
  <min>-20</min>
  <max>20</max>
  <center>