Hi Markus,

Markus Morawitz wrote:
Hello,

I tried to compile Flightgear on a G4 running Mac OS X 10.4.2.
There were several compilation errors which I could overcome
by changing several source files in the packages:

    FlightGear-0.9.8
    SimGear-0.3.8
    plib-1.8.4

In detail, the list of files with a short change description:

I have changed all entries that weren't already changed and were still present. It would be nice to make these changed to the CVS version of FlightGear since the clouds3d directory has just recently be removed from out build tree.

plib-1.8.4/src/js/jsMacOSX.cxx
    line 278: static has to be deleted

You will have to sent this to the plib developers list since we can't change plib CVS.

Erik