LeeE

I am trying to install plib and I got errors, it seems to be "Mesa" that is not
installed.

cd plib-1.8.4/
./configure

.
.
.
checking for IceConnectionNumber in -lICE... no
checking for pthread_create in -lpthread... no
checking for glNewList in -lGL... no
checking for glNewList in -lMesaGL... no
configure: error: could not find working GL library

Wich package is missing?

Regards,

FS