On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 14:11:40 +0200, Gerard wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > ..._sexy_ way to sneak in war game features: we need to model
> > anti-aircraft lava ammo 'n turbine blade ash etc damage.  ;o)
> >

> We don't need it, only watch the TV, and wait for Iraki News. :=(

..bull, I see no reason any of Sissy Boy George's idiot stunts should
stop any new FlightGear development.

..since we do have guns now in FG, and since Slobodan's shills didn't
dare challenge my "rulings" ;o) on Geneva Convention "disputes" in
soc.culture.yugoslavia, alt.war.yugoslavia etc a decade ago, I believe
we can code both a kill score AI "engine", and a war crime "score" AI,
basing the latter on the full 4 Geneva Conventions.

..and, this latter bit can get us some seriously fat funding:
"FlightGear helps war game authors teach soldiers how
to prevent war crimes."

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: