Oh, BTW.....I figured out that the splash screens are SGI textures, the same as the AC textures and pictures can be converted to the RGB format in 512x512 size, and placed in the textures directory for the randomization code to display.....So I am done with that.

If I am working on anything that is of potential interest to others in the group, I will let you know....but that will be a while, until my coding skills get better, which can either be sooner or later, depending on the assistance that I get from the group (which has been excellent in all cases except one...;)

Craig

Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Craig Martin wrote:
> To put in pictures that I like........you know, the whole customization
> thing.
>
> Is replacing the splash screens a problem in some way?

Not really, but it sounds to me you have some kind of project you're
working on. And that makes me curious ...

Erik