OK, I will attend to this. Thanks for the info.

Andy Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Craig, two quick issues with your mail:

First, I notice that you are habitually starting new threads by
replying to existing, unrelated messages. Don't. This causes
problems for those of us who are using threaded mail client (I use
Mozilla Thunderbird, for example). It's confusing to be reading
through a thread and then come upon a block of unrelated messages in
the middle. Standard etiquette requires that new threads should
always be started with a brand new email message directed to
flightgear-devel@flightgear.org (or wherever).

Second, your mail client is generating odd content. The plaintext
version is normal, but the HTML version (which Thunderbird displays in
preference where it exists) is marking *your* text as a reply (that is

). This may or may not be true for others, but my
eyes want to "skip over" quoted text when reading email, on the
assumption that I have already read it. It's just kinda weird, and
makes your messages hard to read. I don't see anything in the headers
to tell me what you're using; could you check your preferences for
anything that might be causing this?

Thanks,
Andy