Selon bass pumped :

> Hi everyone,
>
> I tried to compile the latest version of flightgear today in MSVC 7.
> It compiled fine... but then I had problems when it tried linking.
> Any ideas on how to fix it would help.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>

> Start ouput >>
> Linking...
> LINK : warning LNK4075: ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to
> '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification
> LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of
> other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library

Don't use that option. Be sure you compiled all programs and libraries with the
same 'Code Generation' options. /MT is fine if it is everywhere.

> .\Debug/FlightGear.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 119 unresolved externals

You have to add all the files containing the unresolved symbols in you solution
in order to compile and link them to fgfs.exe

For exemple, in the line :

environment.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public:
bool __thiscall SGEnviro::get_turbulence_enable_state(void)const "
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@@QBE_NXZ) referenced in
function "public: virtual double __thiscall
FGEnvironment::get_turbulence_magnitude_norm(void)const "
([EMAIL PROTECTED]@@UBENXZ)

it is said that the SGEnviro class ( the name before :: ) is missing. A quick
search in the source tree tells me that it is in
simgear/environment/visual_enviro.cxx that has to be added in the simgear
project file. Do that until you have no unresolved external.

-Fred