Hi All,

I have a simple update to Protocol/playback.xml. It
improves on the existing version by recording flight
control surface, airspeed, engine RPM and gear status.
It makes for quite nice demoes, though I've only
really tested it with the C172, Hunter and Concorde.

I think it might be worth recording a simple demo
flight as part of the next release, but I think that
would require better landing abilities than mine ;)

I'm not going to post it here as it is a bit dull. Let
me know if you want it.

Regards,

-Stuart