>Subject: [Flightgear-devel] nasal electrical system
>To: flightgear-devel@flightgear.org
>
>Hi Steve ...I found the file in Aircraft/c172/c172-electrical.nas
>It works the way I wanted .... 0 volts at the outputs when the switch is
>off.

Hmm...I have downloaded the Windows binary release for 0.9.8, which I
am running. I do not see the nas file there. I downloaded the source
code and source code base for 0.9.8 and do not see it. I have
downloaded the bleeding edge CVS but do not see it. I have downloaded
all the C172s from the GF download page but do not see it. Okay, I
found it, I had not looked on the CVS page from the FG website. It is
in the CVS browser at [FlightGear-0.9] / data / Aircraft / c172 quite
a hunt.

Steve