> I'd rather not apply that. This middle mouse button feature is useful
> for adjusting the view ("seat" up/down), and for changing over to the
> copilot seat (b29!). View centering shouldn't abruptly move me back
> from the copilot seat or change the seat position. After all I adjusted
> that explicitly.

It depends on what one uses the mid-button for. I do it for "preflight
walkaround", for example. For the co-pilot seat, if that's a permanent
thing one needs in a particular aircraft for a required crew station,
why not define a permanent view (see Concorde for example).

If a lot of people, however, tend to use it like you and not like me,
we should make it shift-left-button in the view adjustment mode
to have the view origin reset.

V.