Frederic Bouvier wrote:

Quoting Frank Olaf :

I just tried the latest compiled snapshot at
ftp://ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de/FlightGear/Win32/ and everything work
normally, so its only my own compilation that suffers from the problem
:(  They seemd to rely on different pthreadVC-nd.dlls.  It has allways
work for me with pthreadVC-nd.dll, but the snapshot required
pthreadVC2-nd.dll, could this be the problem?

I doubt it is related. I just migrate my own projects to a more recent pthread
snapshot that induced the change in library name.

The problem with non-repeating keys is certainly a problem with not current
keyboard.xml. There was a change by Melchior after I reported a bug and the
repeat behavior must be explicit now. Perhaps Melchior can comment as my memory
is a bit short on this topic.

-Fred
I don't think that is the problem. Pressing 'v' works several times, but 'V' works only once. The entries in keyboard.xml are similar..

--
Frank Olaf Sem-Jacobsen