Hello,
I experience a significant slowdown in the frame rate since my last
build yesterday. As the only significant change in CVS is the AI
traffic on EHAM I assume the slowdown is related to that.
Do I have the ability to disable this feature by command line ?
I already apply "--prop:/sim/ai-traffic/enabled=false" and
"--disable-ai-models" but this does not appear to affect the recent
changes.

Not that I dislike the new feature, it's quite an interesting add-on.
It's just that the PeeCee I run test on is incapable to keep up with
the work load.

Thanks,
        Martin.