Alex Romosan

> "Vivian Meazza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > Alex Romosan asked:

> so
> >> far

> >> i don't understand. does the cvs version compile or do you still have
> >> to make those changes to get it to compile?
> >>

> > Before I made the corrections cvs failed to compile. After I made the
> > corrections (those in the diff) cvs compiled and ran.
>
> this is why i would've have liked to see the original error message.
> if the compiler didn't like those changes here it should've not liked
> them everywhere else. unfortunately i don't have cygwin installed to
> compile it myself.
>
> --alex--

A quick inspection of the diff should show you that the compiler didn't like
'string' in the .hxx file where 'const string&' was used in the .cxx. I
changed the .hxx file. Perhaps I should have changed the .cxx, but anyway it
works.

It is entirely possible that the fault lies in the cvs version that I have
here, but I think I have the correct HEAD version.

V.