On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 15:39:11 -0600, you wrote:

>On my wishlist for baltimore: martin state airport, harbor place,
>bethlehem steel, the hitachi cranes of the dundalk, locust point &
>clinton st. ? marine terminals, maybe the usf&g building  or md
>national bank building downtown. One of the largest churches in the
>us is on a hill in baltimore (an old shopping mall) off cedonia road,
>Ravens or Oriole stadium, the maryland science center

I have lived in Arlington, VA most of my life. Much of my simulated
flying is local, so I am interested in populating the Mid-Atlantic
area. It's pretty empty now. I tend to do my simulated flying on the
Delmarva, but Martin State is my usual destination from the Eastern
Shore. Baltimore is such a complicated airport (when flying under ATC
in MSFS for example) KMTN is a simple straight in and lines up nicely
with KSBY and some of the other local airports. It would be nice to
see some improvements for that and for KSBY the airport I depart from
the most. I am unsure if I can help, I do hope to convert a model of
the Cape May Light I made for MSFS for FG once I understand the tools.
I've got to get FG compiled first. ;-)

Steve