I reserve the right to make the final determination (and all non-included aircraft will still always be available for separate download from the web site ...)

Given that new aircraft have arrived on the scene since the last release, do we want to make any changes to the list of default aircraft included in the base package?

The rule generally is that if we add one, we have to remove an existing one so the total number of included aircraft remains about the same...

The current list is:

               data/Aircraft/737 \
               data/Aircraft/A-10 \
               data/Aircraft/bo105 \
               data/Aircraft/c172 \
               data/Aircraft/c172p \
               data/Aircraft/c310 \
               data/Aircraft/c310u3a \
               data/Aircraft/Citation \
               data/Aircraft/f16 \
               data/Aircraft/j3cub \
               data/Aircraft/Hunter \
               data/Aircraft/p51d \
               data/Aircraft/pa28-161 \
               data/Aircraft/ufo \
               data/Aircraft/wrightFlyer1903 \

Just glancing through the list very quickly, potential candidates for inclusion might be the b1900d, Citation Bravo, Concorde, dhc2, F-8E, Hurricane, Marchetti, MiG-15, seahawk, Spitfire, tu154 ... (?)

Any opinions? Note that if you propose adding an airplane, you also have to say which one we remove from the existing list ...

Thanks,