Ladislav Michnovic( wrote:
2005/11/11, Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
There's one thing I really like to see solved preferably before 0.9.9
(but it is a must for 1.0) and that's the sun/moon azimuth calculation
code to be replaced.

 If you are talking about code from xglobe ( src/Time/sunpos.cxx,
moonpos.cxx) , which licence is quite problematic, I hope it would be
solved as soon as possible.

Yes, that's the code.
I now have a fully working version without any of the affected code, just a routine which was written by Curtis anyhow.

How should we proceed at this point; add it prior to 0.9.9, or add it for 1.0 and provide a patch for 0.9.9?

Erik