[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I compiled 9.9 test version on my Thinkpad T42 (I'm on the road) and after loading the cloud file, it worked for the default Cessna. However, when I tried the Citation I got the following messages, and it would not take off. It also had a couple of the instruments on the left side o f the panel (clock and the one above it) that were largely obscured by gray lines. Couldn't do much else without a joystick, which is not where I am.

Hope this helps somebody,

Rex

fgfs --aircraft=Citation-II
Dent: ..Dent: EHAMDent: .opening file:
/usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Navaids/carrier_nav.dat
/usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Navaids/TACAN_freq.dat
RenderTexture Error: Couldn't find a suitable pixel format.
open /dev/[sound/]dsp: Device or resource busy
Audio initialization failed!
WARNING: ssgLoadAC: Failed to open
'/usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/c172r/Models/c172-dpm.ac' for reading
Reading xml electrical system model from
/usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/beech99/beech99-electrical.xml
Failed to load electrical system model:
/usr/local/share/FlightGear/data/Aircraft/beech99/beech99-electrical.xml
netAddress::set: Resource temporarily unavailable
Initialising callsign using 'Aircraft/Citation/Models/Citation-II.xml'

Ahhh, good catch. The citation-ii has an external dependency on an aircraft not distributed with the base package. This will be fixed in the next round ...