On November 11, 2005 07:26 pm, Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:
> I am also getting GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest error.  This is so darn
> annoying!
>
> I used to be able to get around this problem by migrating back to XFree, or
> failing that, start XServer under 16-bit depth.  Now, I can't go with
> either option: Debian has moved onto Xorg, and SDL doesn't allow me to run
> OpenGL application under 16-bit depth.
>
> I am also using ATI card -- ATI 9200 SE to be precise.
>
> Ampere

Okay.  So far, I have tried:

Using the CVS version of Xorg -- no luck.

Using the CVS version of Mesa -- no luck.

Other OpenGL applications seem to run fine.  It's only FlightGear that crashed
with the GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest error during launch.  Any idea how I
can get around the problem?

Ampere