Josh Babcock wrote:
> Ima Sudonim wrote:

>> Probably accurately displaying the borders of parks and forested  areas
>> could help with VFR, no? (this is not to imply that the borders  are not
>> accurate, I don't know but it might be worth looking into)

> Again, a function of how accurate the VMAP data is. I think it's already
> pretty good, actually.

Several people did comparisons between VMAP0 data and reality and it
looks like VMAP0 is not very accurate at all in this area. I expect
that we an offer a guide to the community in the not so distant future
that explains how people can improve the landcover data and submit
these improvements.
Please keep in mind that carefully altering landcover data might
comsume a noticeable amount of time ....  On the other hand you will be
compensated by very nice visual effects,

Martin.