* Buchanan, Stuart -- Monday 21 November 2005 15:29:
> I thought I was doing quite well - avoiding top-posting, snipping etc. My
> sincere apologies that you had to be part of my learning process.

Hey, if I search long enough, I always find something.  :-}

> [...] offence by missing out on some netiquette.

That's not exactly netiquette. That's rather protection from criminals.

> Even better would be a filter on the mailing list software to parse out
> email addresses in message bodies.

Well, it does. But it only replaces @ with " at ". And I would be very
surprised if the harvesters wouldn't be "clever" enough to detect
<foo at bar.com> as address [EMAIL PROTECTED] But I don't want yet another
thread about this, so for me it's EOT[1].  :-)

m.

[1] End Of (this branch of the) Thread