* Erik Hofman -- Wednesday 30 November 2005 09:56:
> How could I tell others to postpone their contribution until after the
> release of FlightGear 1.0 [...]

Good question, indeed! How could you? There was no discussion about
this topic on flightgear-devel before this order was announced, and
every discussion after that was passively suppressed by ignoring valid
arguments. How was this decision made and by whom? Is FlightGear no
longer "cooperative" (as in "working together")? Are we minor
developers now working for an elite that makes important decisions
off-list? This decisions making process sucks!

This is not to say that KLN89 needed to be in 1.0.0, but other
features urgently need to, unless 1.0.0 is meant to be a joke.

m.