>For setting up slaved visual channels, here are some of the options I
>have used:
>
>--enable-game-mode (--enable-fullscreen depending on glut vs. sdl)
>--prop:/sim/menubar/visibility=false
>--prop:/sim/ai/enabled=false (prevents the ai ATC text at the top of the
>screen.)
>--prop:/sim/ai-traffic/enabled=false (prevents strange planes from
>flying across a single view)
>--prop:/sim/rendering/bump-mapping=false
>--fov=35
>--prop:/sim/view/config/heading-offset-deg=-35
>--prop:/sim/view/config/pitch-offset-deg=3
>--native-fdm=socket,in,60,,5505,udp
>--native-ctrls=socket,in,60,,5506,udp
>--fdm=null
>

>Regards,
>
>Curt.

Could you explain in a little more detail some of what these options do such
as "fdm=null", "bump-mapping", etc?  Also, using these options how would you
output the fdm and ctrls from the master?  I'm guessing something like
"--native-fdm=socket,out,60,(ip address),5505,udp", but just want to check.
I had previously be using just "native=socket,out,30,(ip address),5500,udp"
and this did not produce the correct results.  I'm guessing the way you
suggested is the correct way?  Also, is 35 the default field of view?  I
think this is all for now.  Thanks for the help.
-Ryan