On Tuesday 15 November 2005 16:17, Vivian Meazza wrote:
> Hunter starts with the brakes on by default. It works here with cvs as of
> this morning.

OK, I can confirm Dai's problem.

Using GCC-4.0.2 (as standard on the latest Ubuntu) there are no initially
apparent problems compiling or running today's CVS, but starting on the
carrier the hunter immediately starts "slipping" back along the deck despite
the brakes being on.

Machine is an AMD64 running the latest 32bit Ubuntu distro.
This apparently does not happen on a similar setup running the 64bit version
of the same distro, although I can't personally confirm that.

It doesn't happen on my own 32bit AthlonXP Gentoo box either (with an older
GCC - 3.4.4).

Hope that narrows down the likely culprit a bit for someone...

Cheers,

AJ