--- "Curtis L. Olson" wrote:
> I have just added some functionality to FlightGear to play one-off wav
> files.  These files do not need to be preloaded, they can be named and
> played on the fly at any time.
<snip>
> 3. From a nasal script (not yet tested)

Great stuff, and perfect timing :)

I was trying to get something similar to work at the weekend, but failed I
don't think I proeprly understood the difference between a string& and a
const char *.

I'll test the Nasal side of things and add it to the tutorial script over
the next couple of days.

I wonder if my wife would like to be a flight instructor voice - her
accent is a lot clearer than my broad Scots...

Many thanks Curt.

-Stuart