Hi,

Christian Mayer schrieb:
IANAL, as well, but I think "geschäftsmäßig" does not necessarily have
to do with charging money for something. AFAIK it's about whether you do
something regularly. So even distributing it on a private webpage might
be considered "geschäftsmäßig". However, I'm not sure on that part.

Might be - then it would apply even more (although the word "apply"
probably doesn't have an comparative degree).

However, all of this is probably not more than dangerous half knowledge. Only a lawyer will be able to tell you the actual risks - as there is no such thing as a sure thing in law ("Vor Gericht und auf hoher See ist man in Gottes Hand" - "At court and on the high sea you're in God's hands")

Regards,
Ralf