Curtis L. Olson wrote:
Robicd wrote:

My first impression is good. I see more details around my local area now. Thank you for the improvement.

LICJ has no slopes on the runway anymore :-)
LICP is still wrong positioned though, it's still 500m southern then the real position and that disturbes a lot the buildings' positioning in the town, because this little airport is right in the middle of the town, and 500 meters are a lot in such a scenario :-)

If you can show some sort of definitive proof that the location is wrong, please send corrections to Robin Peel so that this can eventually get fixed in FG.

http://x-plane.org/home/robinp/

Well, I make use of Google Earth and atlanteitaliano.it for getting aerial pictures and populate the town around LICP, both sources give same coordinates so I assume the offset is real.

Do you think I can take sources like GoogleEarth as correct references for coordinates? If not, do you suggest searching elsewere (in that case I will have a bad time positioning the buildings)?

  Roberto