Hmm, maybe she was concerned about her copyright ?

I think it would be authentic enough if you can record a girl's voice who has a nice voice (like X-Plane) and willing to do it for a open source flightsim ?

Just a thought...

Isao

Erik Hofman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Isao Yamashita wrote:
> I thinks it is also useful to simulate the "bitchin' betty" computer
> voices for military jets / airliner planes.

You know, I even asked the female that has spoken in the original
Bitchin' Betty commands for the F-16 for some audio files. Unfortunately
I never got an answer :-(

Erik

--
http://www.ehtw.info (Dutch) Future of Enschede Airport Twente