> How does the flight model feel when you kill an engine?  I remember a
> couple of years ago that we weren't getting nearly enough drag from a
> windmilling propeller, either in JSBSim or in YASim, but I don't know
> how the code is now.
>
> David

It should be much better in JSBSim, now. Thanks to code contributions from
Jiri Javurek for the L410 model (still to be completely ported to
FlightGear), we have a much more capable propeller model and a turboprop
engine model, as well.

Some of the propeller performance depends, of course, on how the config file
for that prop is set up. The data that drives the model has to cover the
entire range of advance ratio expected to be seen in operation.

Jon